IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USING THE ONLINE SERVICES,YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SYSTEM. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES.
1. This Portal is strictly for booking of non-emergency and non-urgent cases only. Emergency cases should attend at the hospital's Accident and Emergency (A&E) Department directly. Urgent cases should be booked via hospital routine booking system. The E-Appointment via website, mobile application System allows registered users to view, make, cancel and change appointments at the Outpatient consultations only.
2. bookmyOPticket.com & its associated hospitals reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your access to the System fully or partially or terminate the System at any time without notice.
3. bookmyOPticket.com also reserves the right to, and may at any time and from time to time, at its absolute discretion, change these terms and conditions for access and use.
4. To maintain the integrity and security of the System, you must ensure that there is no unauthorised use of your password or your account and that your password is not disclosed to any third parties. In the event you become aware of any unauthorised access or theft of your password, you should immediately notify bookmyOPticket.com and provide such particulars as required..
5. Please note that the making and changing of appointments is subject to availability of slots. Accordingly, please note that your booking is only confirmed and entered into the System when you receive an acknowledgement that your appointment is confirmed.
6. You shall use the System for lawful and proper purposes only and shall, in any event, comply with all relevant laws and regulations in India and in any jurisdiction from which you access the System. In particular, you agree not to:
i. Manipulate any information supplied on the System in a manner that would lead to inaccurate, misleading or discriminating presentation of information being displayed;
ii. Post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via the System which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
iii. Use the System in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other; and/or
iv. Use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of the System, including uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via any means whatsoever.
7. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the System and contents thereof (including all design, text, sound recordings, images or links) are the property of bookmyOPticket.com.As such, they may not be reproduced, transmitted, published, displayed, adapted, modified, altered, distributed, hyperlinked, framed or otherwise interfered with or used in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of bookmyOPticket.com . All trade marks, service marks and logos (“Marks”) used or displayed on the website are the property of the bookmyOPticket.com or the respective third party proprietors identified in the website and no such Mark may be used in anyway whatsoever without prior written consent from bookmyOPticket.com .
The System is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty of any kind. Under no circumstances shall the bookmyOPticket.com be liable to you or any third party under any cause of action whatsoever (including negligence) for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss of opportunity) arising from or in connection with your access and/or use of this System including but not limited to:
i. Any failure of performance, system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, breach of security, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, delay in operation or transmission, transmission error or unavailability of access arising in the course of or in connection with your accessing and/or using this System;
ii. Your reliance on any information, materials, hyperlinks or online services provided; and/or
iii. Any unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through the System. even if the SingHealth & Eastern Health Alliance Group had been advised as to the possibility of such damage.
8. Disclaimer: Payments made online to book doctor appointment is non-refundable. If you cancel or missed your appointment and want to book again, you have to pay regular online appointment booking charges with-in 7 days of your cancelled/missed appointment date and claim reimbursement / discount / refund at online help desk in hospital.
Re-fund Policy: Honouring or dishonouring of any refund claims are strictly subject to the terms and conditions of the hospital. You are not allowed to claim via online for refund of your cancelled/missed appointments. Internet handling charges once paid is non-refundable and will not come under any sort of reimbursement/discount/refund claims at hospital.
9. For your convenience, the System incorporates hyperlinks to other/external websites on the Internet. bookmyOPticket.com does not accept responsibility for the contents of or the consequences of accessing any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. The hyperlinks provided in this website shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked websites or the contents therein by bookmyOPticket.com. You agree that your access to and/or use of such linked websites is entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of access and/or use contained therein.
10. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of the Republic of India and you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Indian courts.